Oct 27, 2008

Your calls and letters




Morning : )
………………miss you
HI・


How was your day today?







Almost on every working day, I can receive these lovely words from you.
Every night, we keep having a talk on phone before we go to sleep, and say ‘good nite’ or ‘good dreams’ to each other.

It could be not so much content of these letters and conversations, but each letter you sent out means you are thinking of me and saying you care, and I feel more peaceful by hearing your voice before sleeping.

'Sometimes, the message it sends is likely much more important than what you actually say'.

No matter how long the calls and letters could last, I just want you to know they are meant for me and I appreciate for all of these.

Hope you had a good night : )
:*
:*
:*
Yu

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Labels

明天晴天