Jan 18, 2009

time to home

Udaipur, my last stop in India.

This is a quiet, clean and tidy town, like nowhere else in India. The landmarked Lake Palace is surrounded by the Lake Pichola, and the lake surrounded by mountains and town buildings.

I stay in a small hostel right next to the lake, and I can see the palace from my window. In the morning, I am not going out early for taking pictures but rather lying on the bed. Sunlight come through the window and drop on my bed, increditably soft. I really wish you were here.

But you are not. So I miss the days we had lunch in the street corner park, and then I laid on your legs. Sunlight come throught your hair and drop on my face, increditalbly warm.

My dear, I am going home.

Let's go back home.

No comments:

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Labels

明天晴天